Property Transfers and Valuations

Often property is transferred between related parties.  For instance the child of a parent purchases their dwelling.  Or a brother sells a farm to his sister.  Or you buy an industrial unit from an elderly Aunt or Uncle. At this time to avoid the worry of other family members it’s a good idea to obtain an independent valuation or a Related Party Transfer Report. At Byron Bay Valuers, we can provide an current market independent valuation or a Related Party Transfer Report of any property. Simply call 0431 245460

Did you know?

  • We are the valuation experts in the area.
  • We have statutory registration in NSW and Queensland.
  • We provide concise valuation reports in plain English.
  • Your goals and needs are our priority.
  • We care.

We care

Thank you for visiting our website. Please take a note of our contact details so that you can get in touch with us when you need a property valuation.

We care about our clients. We guarantee to provide you with an accurate and precise valuation report.

We will value your commercial property, business, industrial property, residential property or rural property whether it is located in Northern NSW or Southern  Queensland for any purpose

And we guarantee a fast turnaround. Please call 0431 245 460

Need an evaluation?

You can reach us at on 0431 245460 or by e-mail

Call (02) 6685 7010 for an expert property valuation today.

Location map